If you find yourself thinking these things, you may be struggling with emotional regulation. Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- Do you often feel overwhelmed by negative intense emotions?
- Do you say and do things impulsively out of anger or jealousy that you later regret?
- Do you find it difficult to recover from emotions such as sadness, anger or disappointment?
- Do you suffer from low self-esteem and the fear of abandonment?
- Are intense emotions affecting your relationships?
If so, you are not alone and I’m here to help you work through it. I will provide you with:
- Guidance in exploring your emotions and behavioural patterns so that you can gain deeper awareness and insights about what causes your reactionary episodes and how to manage them.
- Skills in communicating effectively with others, thereby shifting from reactionary behaviour to thoughtful responses.
- Strategies for regulating your emotions successfully and gaining a sense of self- control.
- Illumination of your capacities to form meaningful connections with others and to maintain healthy relationships in your personal and professional life.
Contact me today.